quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2009

I can't feel anymore...

The music used to touch my heart, but this not happens anymore.
Why?
Sometimes, the emotion comes, but just endures for a minutes...
I 'm not able to cry anymore listening a music, I'm not emotional anymore.
I don't know, but my cold heart sometimes having bothering me...
This will pass someday...i hope so!

Maybe i need to shut my eyes more often, lately i barely have time for that..

Just close your eyes until
you can imagine this place, yeah, our secret space at will

Snow Patrol-Shut Your Eyes

Um comentário:

Missie disse...

Oh sweetie, you don't have a cold heart, believe in me. If you had a cold heart, would I be calling you sweetie? No, I would not^^
Maybe you're just stressed? It used to happen me before, I was just lost, couldn't feel anything... but you need to take it more easy and relax even if you have a lot to do, it's more important that you feel fine... please promise me that you'll do that? cause I care about you so much, my sweetie can't feel bad.